Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy:
Mastering Core Constructs
Instructor: Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
||To expand understanding of each core construct with rich cognitive and affective asssociations. To create outline, tables, mindmaps and concept maps that organize expanded construct information into personal memory structures.
||Selected material from published, unpublished, previously untranslated, and newly translated articles and lectures by Alfred Adler, Kurt Adler, Alexander Müller, Lydia Sicher, Erwin Wexberg, Sophia de Vries, Anthony Bruck, Alexander Neuer, and other Classical Adlerians.
||Transforming Classical Adlerian Theory Into Practice, a three-day master seminar conducted by Henry Stein. (Eighteen hours)
||Comments and questions
||Six hours of telephone conferencing
||Approximately six to twelve weeks
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B, DT302A, DT302B, DT301, & DT103
Outline of Course Content
CORE CLASSICAL ADLERIAN CONSTRUCTS
LEARNING STRATEGIES, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Creative Power in the Child and the Adult
- Feeling of Inferiority, Insecurity, and Incompleteness
- Striving for Completion, Overcoming, Perfection, and Superiority
- Fictional Final Goal of Imagined Security and Success
- Style of Life, Expressive Movement, Antithetical Scheme of Apperception, Private Logic, Feelings, and Emotions
- Feeling of Community, Embeddedness, Contact, Cooperation, Contribution, and Social Evolution
- Value of Mind Maps to Provide Overviews of Topics.
- Utilization of Metaphors and Eidetic Images
- Accelerated Learning Methods of Freenoting and Image-Streaming
- Presentation, Analysis, and Discussion of Case Examples
- Hidden Diagnostic Clues in Earliest Childhood Recollections.
- Invention of Memories and Dreams to Integrate Clusters of Constructs.
- Demonstration and Discussion of the Practical Use of Each Construct in the Psychotherapeutic Process.
- Exploration of Construct Synonyms to Appreciate Range of Meanings.
REGISTRATION FOR: DISTANCE TRAINING IN CLASSICAL ADLERIAN DEPTH PSYCHOTHERAPY
MASTERING CORE CONSTRUCTS - DT104
(Please print this form, fill it out, and mail it with your course fee.)
City:___________________State:___________ Zip:________ Country:__________
Home Tel:__________________________ Bus.Tel:______________________________
Tuition Enclosed: ___________ (payable to "Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.")
Mail to: Alfred Adler Institute of Northwestern Washington
2565 Mayflower Lane
Bellingham, WA 98226
Information: Call Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card(via PayPal).
Distance Training Course: DT104 - Mastering Core Constructs